[AMRadio] Comment from N0JEF

wb4iuy at teara.org wb4iuy at teara.org
Thu Feb 11 07:13:57 EST 2010

> Man - didn't mean to stir the pot THAT much.  lol   But thanks for the
replies.
>I run a Kenwood TS-480HX.  (I can hear the groans from the boat anchor
crowd) haha
>The 480hx  is a 200 watt radio with a 50 watt carrier on AM and shows 200
watts pep on an external watt meter while modulating.
>My name is Jeff.  I am in Clearwater Florida.  The email has my old call.
My vanity is N0JEF.
>73,
>Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Let's get on 40m this coming saturday and yap a bit to see how it's running.
I'll be off during the day on Sat, and 40 would be a good band to work from
NC to you.

Dave WB4IUY

Dave Hockaday WB4IUY
Personal Sites: www.WB4IUY.net - www.2Vulcans.net
Ham Radio: www.TEARA.org
RC: www.EastRC.org - www.RDRC.TV - www.RD-RC.org - www.FlyForTots.com
Motorcycle Parts: www.ScootWorks.com
VROC #940, AMA 119484, IMAA 31979, FH 2690