[AMRadio] Comment from N0JEF

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 08:54:04 EST 2010

Jeff,

You don't have a 200 watt AM rig, you have a 40 or 50 watt AM rig, 200
w. PEP.  But 40 or 50 w. should be enough to be heard unless the QRM
and QRN are really bad.  Also keep in mind a lot of guys like me live
in high noise level QTHs.   If you have a dipole up at least 50 feet
on 75 m. you should be heard by someone.

73

Rob
K5UJ