[AMRadio] Comment from N0JEF

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:48:25 EST 2010

I have pretty good luck with dipole at 50 feet just running my yaesu
1000MP at 30 watts on 75 m. in the afternoons.  I can have a pretty
solid QSO with stations 100 - 200 miles away.  Jeff maybe you should
try 75 m. or 40 m. in the afternoons.

Todd, what kind of gear did the elitist radio snobs run?   What was
approved of and sneered at?   Just curious.  I'm still pretty much
running what I brung hi hi.

73
Rob
K5UJ