[AMRadio] Comment from N0JEF

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:32:34 EST 2010

Okay Todd thanks--processed audio is okay provided it is done
correctly.   There's a learning process to processed audio hi hi.   I
have to admit that while I do the solid state transceiver thing for
transmitting, I am fond of the whole sound and aesthetic of the tube
receivers.    One of these days we will have to have a QSO when
conditions are good : )

73

Rob
K5UJ