[AMRadio] 4D32 sources

JAMES HANLON knjhanlon at msn.com
Sat Feb 13 00:08:47 EST 2010

Fair Radio Sales, https://www.fairradio.com/catalog.php?mode=view&categoryid=1420<https://www.fairradio.com/catalog.php?mode=view&categoryid=1420> , lists 4D32's for $17.50 each.  Surplus Sales of Nebraska has them for $35 each.  In the good old days when they were used in the Viking I and the Korean War made them hard to find, a lot of guys substituted an 829B.  My own Viking I that I acquired just a couple of years ago has a very pretty pair of 807's in the final.

Jim, W8KGI