[AMRadio] SDR-IQ audio

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 14 14:06:21 EST 2010

I found the issue, it apparently needed a sound card with more guts,
installed a mid range card yesterday ($42) ran the audio through the NBFM
plug on the 75A2 so I can flop back and forth.  It is now similar with a
slight difference due to sloping passband Vs near vertical drop on the sdr.
all in all at this point, I have to say the issues were self generated and
the other interesting features on the sdr are pretty amazing.   Maybe I was
suffering from a geezer attack!! Turned 73 yesterday, please send all gifts
$$$ preferred to QTH listed in QRZ.  73 Bernie W8RPW