[AMRadio] ht20

Jack Schrader w1jhs at myfairpoint.net
Sun Feb 14 20:10:38 EST 2010

Hi Greg and thanks for your suggestions with respect to my ht20. I have not
been able to check the modulator(807?) yet as I have it in a rack mount and
all the rf shields are in place and you know what a bear it is to remove all
those screws but I will try to get it done this week and will let you know
what I find.

But thanks again and hope you are not snowed in. We in Maine have gotten
nothing out of those storms.