[AMRadio] computer temp files

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:40:58 EST 2010

Hi David: I had hundreds of photos in mine and was it loading up the
harddrive. If you have them in another file it " should"  be ok, but you can
always copy to a cd if there is a concern.   I started snooping because my
80 gig heardrive was nearly full!!!  I dropped about 20 gig of temp files,
they are only supposed to be temp, the guys at the lacal computer shop told
me about it. I did not find it on my own..Bernie 73