[AMRadio] computer temp files

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:58:32 EST 2010

 Hi Again David: I use Kodak easyshare and I do not think I lost any photos,
sorry abt the typos on the other post, been out since 5AM trying to clear Al
Core's global warming from the drive and deck, two feet in places on the
deck and yes I did notice the warming when I shoveled, over 1,000 sq ft of
deck. oh well a big cup of coffie, four oz Brandy and off the the shower to
get warm. let me know. Bernie