[AMRadio] computer temp files

manualman manualman at juno.com
Tue Feb 16 13:24:08 EST 2010

In XP and Vista, a better way is to:
Click Start
Then click Programs
Then click Accessories
Then click System Tools
Then click Disk Cleanup
Add a check mark to:
Downloaded Program Files
Temporary Internet Files
Recycle Bin
Temporary Files

You would be amazed how much junk files you can accumulate here. I use
Disk Cleanup at least once a week. You also right click on the Disk
Cleanup File and then "Create a Shortcut" and then put this file on your
desktop for easy access.

A definite benefit to all AM'ers and any amateur radio operator who might
be computer challenged.

Pete, wa2cwa