[AMRadio] Good AM Signals on 15 Meters Today

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Feb 21 16:19:29 EST 2010

VE6KQ or was it VE6CQ, Rick in Clagary?  I just finished tuning around
and found Rick calling CQ.  Spent about 20 minutes and his signal was
strong all the way through.  WA2JID up on the PA/NY border broke in but
Rick couldn't hear him.

Down in the SSB part an EA8 (Canary Islands) was over 9 here with my 40
meter antenna.  No telling how strong he would have been if I had
attached the beam

Jim/W5JO