[AMRadio] What is this thing?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Jan 6 18:00:00 EST 2010

Home brew, nicely done and includes an RF ammeter.  Long wire type
antenna connection on the side and could be either an 80 meter (using
160 meter crystals) or other doubling scheme from 40 meter crystals
upward.

I can't see the final tank circuit but if it is plug in like the driver,
then the output frequency will depend on the frequency of the crystal
and the setting of the Buffer/Doubler tuning.

Under the key jack is another crystal socket and it looks (as best I can
tell) to be labeled Final Cathode Interlock.  Maybe a jumper is
installed and if you loose drive unexpectedly you pull the jumper or
some such.

Jim/W5JO