[AMRadio] You must see this.

manualman manualman at juno.com
Mon Jan 11 21:51:47 EST 2010

This isn't any different then my disco light boxes of the 70's except my
lights were red, blue, and green. Audio in, to color bandpass filter,
then drive a triac that controls specific color lights.

And, if you like, install this program on your computer and when you play
music on the computer, you can have a psychedelic light show on the
screen.
http://www.synthesoft.com/Hypno/Default.htm
Pete, wa2cwa