[AMRadio] You must see this.

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 23:04:47 EST 2010

Here you go, Jim. This is the 304TL amp I mentioned, made by a company
called Alum Rock:

http://www.alumrocktech.com/amplifier.shtml

One of my favorite eye candy sites for this stuff is Moth Audio:

http://www.mothmuseum.com/

No idea if they're still in business, but their Nitelite is not only
cool, it's a great way to put those old Eimac 15Es to use. Wish I knew
where they get those domes and bezels, I'd build my own.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4