[AMRadio] Disco Lites & TV Deflection

doxemf at aol.com doxemf at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 03:10:51 EST 2010

Pete,
Remember the SWTPC  4 channel Color Organ design in one of the Electronics mags.
 I built that thing in a 2' X 4' box with a celing light panel diffuser. Blue, Green, Bed, and Yellow.
It used an actual 4 way X over design filter ahead of the triacs.
A great Psyc Lite !!

Bry,
I never tried your color TV trick but in the 70's being fresh from work at a TV shop, while in a hotel on the road working sound for a band, the room TV was a B&W of all things so I switched the deflection coil wires so that the picture was backwards L/R. Tried it with a color set once too. Bet the service man was really scratching his hesad....LOL !!
 Bet the color TV trick would look great on a small color broadcast monitor or RGB computer screen.

Bill, KB3DKS in 1 Land