[AMRadio] You must see this.

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Tue Jan 12 09:04:43 EST 2010

My GOD... I cannot understand what type of person
would spend this kind of money for an audio amp!!!
Hams complain about a $5k RF Amp or a $2000
broadcast transmitter. I know that people pay
it... My boss has a pair of Grommes Tube amps that
are in the $1500 area. They sound fantastic. These
are the same guys that are using vinyl records and
not CD's... I love clean audio but no way that
much  LOL

Bob W1PE