[AMRadio] You must see this.

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Jan 12 10:15:07 EST 2010

I would never make it Bry.  I don't have the guts to price something so
simple and standard at outrageous prices like these guys.  Even when I
want to sell stuff I have here I never get those premium prices.  But
you are right about transformer guys.  The only thing I can see is where
would one get the iron?  Gary/WZ1M is the only person I know that will
disassemble your transformer and rewind it, I believe all the other guys
want to furnish new iron, but I don't know where the get it.

73

Jim/W5JO