[AMRadio] You must see this.

Nick England navy.radio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:13:01 EST 2010

I am reminded of a drizzly day walking around the Shelby hamfest flea
market with my buddy Fred a few years ago. We passed a table set up
with embroidered aprons and other kitchen craft stuff and I started
talking about why in the world people would bring such stuff to a *Ham
Radio* flea market. Fred calmly looked at me (as we were standing
there in the rain, mind you) and drawled "Well, Nick, I guess we're
not the only crazy people here."

Nick K4NYW
currently restoring a 3000lb. 420 tube Navy receiver.....