[AMRadio] More on "Electromagnetic Allergies"

Jeffrey Travers jefft104 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:41:14 EST 2010

If you research this disorder on the net you will find that in controlled experiments, people identified as sensitive to EM radiation scored 100% response rate so it isn't necessarily rubbish and needs more study to ascertain distance and impact on those sensitive.  I am a bit surprised at the bias reflected in the email exchanges here.
Jeff
VK3GMO