[AMRadio] More on "Electromagnetic Allergies"

W1GOR W1GOR at Maine.RR.Com
Sun Jan 17 00:52:10 EST 2010

Jeff,  No need to research this psychosomatic 'illness'...  Many of us have
worked on scientific experiments, and, as most also know, a so-called
'controlled experiment' can be manipulated to produce ANY results by
statistical analysis... Psychosomatic maladies have been studied to death...
and the upshot is that people who experience psychosomatic tendencies are
also subject to paranoia and psychotic behavior.  The power of suggestion
can control persons who are not exactly of a strong, sound mind.  The
'bias', if that's what you call it, is due to an exposure of endless phony
diagnoses, and those who thing there might be some benefit in their FIFTEEN
MINUTES OF FAME... Show us some REAL, HARD SCIENTIFIC FACTS, and we  might
recognize that there might be some substance in these 'maladies'... You said
that it isn't necessarily rubbish... but you didn't say it wasn't either...
Ever since the dark ages, people believed in whatever a 'whacko wizard' told
them... once again, the power of suggestion takes over...

TANSTAAFL...

...Larry - W1GOR (occasional mad-scientist and full-time pessimist)