[AMRadio] More on "Electromagnetic Allergies"

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Jan 17 12:24:16 EST 2010

For years people have attempted to draw a correlation between RF and
magnetic fields with some sort of maladies.  The subject has been
studies numerous time and no connection has ever been found.  It seems
as if  this topic surfaces from time to time when some one with a friend
who is in the news business does a report.

Jim/W5JO