[AMRadio] Electromagnetic allergies

W1GOR W1GOR at Maine.RR.Com
Sun Jan 17 13:51:58 EST 2010

John,

Speaking of near-field radiation, do you have any idea, whether or not,
there are problems in the immediate vicinity of multi-megavolt power
lines... I recall reading about the adverse affects of those power lines (60
Hz) on the grass growing beneath the lines, and that cattle have exhibited
odd behaviors when grazing near high voltage power lines... I do recall
reading about this subject, but cannot recall whether there was any
substance to the articles...

The RF effects are still being studied and contested in the media...

Any information is appreciated...

...Larry, W1GOR

Save the Planet.  It's the only one with Chocolate!