[AMRadio] More on "Electromagnetic Allergies"

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 14:39:08 EST 2010

There's no doubt that those jump to some conclusion and WANT to believe will find 100% correlation to their beliefs one way or the other because their "want" over powers scientific reason. There is no doubt that the human body responds to RF fields, that's how MRI's work. That being said, I and a lot of the rest of you have been around a lot of high power RF for years, and have no ill effects other that wanting to mess with AM :-).

Bill AD5OL