[AMRadio] More on "Electromagnetic Allergies"

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 17:57:15 EST 2010

Larry, W1GOR wrote:

>There's nothing special about this circuit...

Did I say there was anything special about it?   It is a LF MOPA with
screen modulation of the PA.   What is special is the claim that you
can detect the output, an AM signal, inside your body.   You could make
the signal in other ways, of course.

>Unfortunately, the only conclusion I've arrived at is QUACKERY...

I don't know if it works or not, but I'm not seeing anything there that
would be quackery.  Quackery is a pretty serious charge.  A quack is
someone who pretends to be a medical doctor, and quackery is the
practice of such.

I'll back away from the discussion as it getting pretty far off-topic.
I simply wanted to mention this "thing" that is related to people and
radio waves.  I'm not making any claims for it other than I found it
interesting.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
Capital City Hamfest - Sat, Jan 23 - Madison, Wisconsin
http://www.wd8das.net/hamfest