[AMRadio] EMF detection, demodulation... I remember... (slightly OT..)

zengmeiste at aol.com zengmeiste at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 21:01:20 EST 2010

...an episode of Science-Fiction Theatre where this fellow kept hearing voices in his head,
talking about equations and phenomena, not contantly but only at certain times on certain days.

  Investigation showed that, indeed, he was in fact 'hearing' the thoughts of a scientist who was
experimenting with <koff kff) RADAR.  The scientist and the innocent happened to be between
two mickie-wave horns when they were xmiting and rcving, the scientist being on the xmiting side
such that the EM went through the scientist's head and then through the other fellow's before
reaching the intended destination.

  I haven't been able to figure out which episode, though; looks like there were 78 of 'em,
1955's in Color and 1956/7's in good 'ol Black and White. Kewl!

  Anyone else remember this one (or any others), chime in.

 73,   Terry    KC9KEL