[AMRadio] Neurophone

Grant Youngman nq5t at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 18 09:19:04 EST 2010

Is that the right link?

If you're referring to the Neurophone developed by Pat Flanagan (http://www.neurophone.com/home.htm) interestingly (to me at least), I knew the guy pretty well in Jr. High School.    He was instrumental in some ways in getting me interested in Ham radio, although I have no idea if he's still active.  He also does this sort of thing -- http://www.phisciences.com/, and was once considered a guru of "pyramid power"  having written at least one (undoubtedly highly researched and peer reviewed)  book on the subject.  That whole debunked business plus the crystals, etc. sort of sheds some light :-)

Grant/NQ5T