[AMRadio] copper sheet

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:12:55 EST 2010

I have found an interesting source of copper sheet, Carter lumber carries
copper flashing in widths of 10 and 12 inches, 20 feet long, It does have a
backing of asphaltic paper that can be removed easily by loosening the roll
and soaking in kerosene of diesel for a while, let it set for a day or too
if not in a hurry.   great for tube connections, etc. I am actually going to
use it over the surface of a chassis. I have always wondered about the long
term effects of bolted connections to just the plain aluminum.   It is not
cheap, $59 a roll for the 12 inch, but this is a lifetime supply and much
cheaper tan any other source I have found.

A second use is that it can be easily formed to ones head, be sure to shave
all the hair off first and apply the asphalt/ kero mix that was sloughed off
when you removed the paper backing, you did  save it, didn't you?  works
great for keeping out the govt EM signals to control the population and the
added copper in ones system keeps 117.5 % of disease away.  The extra 17.5 %
is because the people near you catch something.

I have also been able to isolate the source/ sources of the low frequency
hum in my area after many years of study. as has been stated it seems to
emanate  from everywhere, however that is not true when the scale is reduced
to only inches, It was observed that the hum is louder at night and during
the winter months.  Using very large crystals, that I was able to grow, and
wrapped with the same copper, I found that hibernating wood chucks and to a
lesser extent ground squirrels are snoring and that is the source!!!!!

Pear reviewed documents will appear shortly on the internet regarding this
discovery. A side discovery with the large crystals  suggests that when
placed in a particular pattern they can collect the energy of the universe.
This has been somewhat slowed by the complete disassociation of the
molecules in the crystals when approaching the " resonate" pattern. Research
continues on this work with Dr. Pear, a significant government stimulus is
expected shortly and upon receipt the program will be greatly expanded with
crystals remaining in central Ohio and others in Australia and Argentina.
watch the skies!   Bernie   W8RPW

If you this this was long, talk ( try) to me on AM sometime!!