[AMRadio] OT : Paid Hams during Drills

John Coleman jc at pctechref.com
Tue Jan 19 15:44:29 EST 2010

I am a little confused here, as to what would be changed.

1. Are Hams presently not permitted to participate in these preparedness and
drills
Or
2. Are they not permitted on behalf of their employer.

3. Or, are you saying that an employer can request, as part of your job
description and pay grade, that you participate.

The ARRL info, on that page, is very vague on this (as usual) as there does
not seem to be any other info about it on the web page, or did I just not
see it among all the BS.

John, WA5BXO