[AMRadio] OT : Paid Hams during Drills

Steve Peterson sjpete75 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:50:58 EST 2010

John,

Simple really.  Professional emergency managers cannot, per current rules be on the amateur bands for a drill while "on the clock". Of course, this can pose a problem for a drill where amateurs are calling into an EOC.  There is limited use for this bill, but it is an important change.

73,
Steve

Steve Peterson
P. O. Box 2146, Bolingbrook, IL 60440-0086
(630) 901-6962 (mobile) | sjpete75 at gmail.com

[Sent via my BlackBerry]