[AMRadio] OT : Paid Hams during Drills

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:00:03 EST 2010

John,

They are wanting it to be legal for say, a ham who works for a hospital, or
an EMT, cop, etc., to be able to participate in emergency drills on ham
radio on behalf of their employer WHILE BEING PAID, on the clock!  This is
the start of the commercialization of amateur radio.  Apparently just what
the ARRL wants.

73
Brian / wa5am