[AMRadio] OT : Paid Hams during Drills

Neal Newman cozy659 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 17:17:08 EST 2010

It does not matter what any FCC official may Say... It must be Written in
Rules.
I questioned this at 2 SBE Meetings where the local FCC directors were guests  From the NYC and Philly Field Offices.
and at the  SBE Convention. In all cases The FCC Official said If they Dont have an amateur license they cannot operate the Radios Unless a licensee is there as the Control operator.
 show it to me in the Rules.
Neal