[AMRadio] OT : Paid Hams during Drills

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:32:32 EST 2010

No John, the rules 97.113 DOES NOT prevent you from talking on the radio
while you are working.  You just can't operate the radio on behalf of your
employer.  I work from home 5 days a week, and talk on the radio from time
to time while sitting at my desk, but I don't do it to benefit my business.

73
Brian