[AMRadio] Paid Hams Blah Blah

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:11:30 EST 2010

Well, get some started!

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 5:00 AM, B W Duerr <briguy1q2w at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Boy, I sure would love to see some chat here about AM.
>
> Brian/WB2JIX

Brian Sherrod, PA
My website: "Arkansas Airwaves" - http://arkansasairwaves.net
Email : ars.w5ami at gmail.com

"The better I get to know some people, the more I find myself loving dogs."
---
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender
by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not
consent to
Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.