[AMRadio] SAMRC Tues Nite

Robert Lawson w4rl at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 20 20:30:15 EST 2010

And fellows, don't forget the Gulf Coast Mullet Society Net on Thursday
nights on 3885 Kilocycles in the AM mode at 530 pm Central Time (a half hour
earlier in Winter).  Net control station call sign is W4GCM.

tnx es 73

Robert W4RL
W4GCM Trustee

Note the GCMS and Southeastern AM Radio Club both support each other
wholeheartedly.
SAMRC is known for its get-to-gathers for great BBQ and the GCMS for fresh
fried mullet and seafood.  Yall Come, ya hear!

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Bernie Doran <qedconsultants at embarqmail.com