[AMRadio] 78 records

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Wed Jan 20 21:17:39 EST 2010

Hi Bob,

Go ckeck out the local antique malls. We visit one in Princeton Il about 50
miles North of Peoria that have tons of 78's.

I am always looking for the 80 rpm's that are at least twice as thick for
the windup phonographs.

73 Larry WA9VRH

If you can't find any there is an antique place here in Peoria that may have
some. I can stop by there on my way home one day.

Larry