[AMRadio] frequency sweeper

john at k5see.com john at k5see.com
Thu Jan 21 10:02:24 EST 2010

 I have experienced the same thing; but have no factual knowledge of the cause.  I have always suspected that some of it may be caused by folks testing their antenna for the low SWR frequency by sweeping the band while transmitting carrier and watching for a minimum reading.  I hope I am wrong.

73, John