[AMRadio] frequency sweeper

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:02:12 EST 2010

HI John, that was another idea that I had, prior to seeing the signal out of
the Ham bands. It moves very smoothly and seems to be repeated about every
ten or 15 minutes, it certainly runs across the complete display that I can
show from the SDR, 190 KC display width. when I was just using the 75A2, I
had no idea that it was covering any thing like the range that it does, I
just heard the yelp as it went acros my passband and I would mutter
something like dumbs--t.   Bernie