[AMRadio] frequency sweeper

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:08:46 EST 2010

Hi Jim; It does repeat, every ten or fifteen minutes, but I observe the same
type of signal completely out of the Ham bands. there may be several
transmitters involved but I have not seen anything to suggest that, I bet
SWLs would have an idea as they have to have observed it.  I can only watch
190KC at a time, it starts below where I am watching and moves up in freq,
disappearing out the high end of the visual range, it is especially obvious
on a waterfall display as it leaves an angled  smooth trail across the
display. Bernie----- Original Message -----