[AMRadio] frequency sweeper

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:29:42 EST 2010

Hi Paul: that seems to match with the interval I am hearing here between the
two sweeps then the long interval, but, why do they do the wide freqencey
range, if that is what I am hearing. is it a pulsed signal? I did not know
that till looking at it, as it sounded clean as it swept through wherever I
was listening. if so how can they legally transmitt on that entire freq
range?   Bernie-- Original Message -----