[AMRadio] QRM fron Neighbor's Security System

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:48:14 EST 2010

If this is a sign of what we can expect in the way of FCC policy (and
I hope it is not) then the message I get is every man for himself and
if the noise floor raises, then we have to raise our signal strength
along with it in various ways such as increasing ERP and improving S/N
ratio on rx.  I do not intend to quietly give up and start getting
into one of those weak signal low power data modes.   Unfortunately
the operators who loose out will be the ones running the < 100 w. rigs
who will be heard by fewer stations as time goes by.

73

Rob
K5UJ