[AMRadio] ID this microphone? Kellogg?

Bob & Tammy bttmep at charter.net
Sun Jan 24 09:19:43 EST 2010

---- MUCHSTUFF <soundval at muchstuff.com> wrote:
There is a photo of a Kellogg 501 double button on the kato blue records chicago ill.webb site. The element looks the same,but case is slightly differant. ie the rivet fasteners at the top of your picture.Bob Stewart, K4BKC
=============
Is this microphone a Kellogg?
The only marking that I can find is "1730"
What is the model number?
The case is not that of a Kellogg 501, but the best I can tell
is that the 2 button element inside looks like the one inside
a 501.
Did the 2 button Kellogg elements have any markings
other than a serial numner?
Could this be a Kellogg element in a non Kellogg case?

http://www.muchstuff.com/1-21-10/kel.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/1-21-10/kel2.JPG

gene rippen, WB6SZS