[AMRadio] DX 60 mods

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 14:43:15 EDT 2010

I concur with NØDGN's comments about the W3CK mods.  I applied them to my DX-60 and everything works fb.  I've used it with an SB-200 and received good reports.  Bob, if there are other DX-60 mods he did not publish I'd certainly like to read them if that's possible/appropriate.

And Dick, K6KWQ, I'd recommend not modding just to have plate modulation.  As Bob stated, controlled carrier modulation (properly adjusted) works just fine.

YMMV

73
Chuck
W4MIL