[AMRadio] DX 60 mods

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 16:13:13 EDT 2010

All,

I do indeed have the "over modulation" modification, however I believe
that is one of those published in ER.

The one that I *DO* have, that most likely is NOT out and published, is
not very well documented.  However, Bill gave me a complete "FINAL
Heath" manual, with the schematic containing the PTT mod.  The audio mod
is there, and I do not remember off-hand if the 160mtr mod is.

The only thing I have in a transmittable form would be the "last"
schematic.  I certainly haven't scanned the remainder - which included
the ER articles.

I have NO idea what size files that all can handle.  I have broadband
connectivity, so I can either send the schematic in its three pieces, OR
I can load them on my website for download, giving you the direct links
for the three pieces.  BE ADVISED!  Each is approx 3MB in size!

These are the links to my website for the pieces of the schematic.  The
size is due to keeping the clarity up to use!

<http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/dx-60-1.gif>

<http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/dx-60-2.gif>

<http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/dx-60mid.gif>

I believe that most are quite able to read them and figure them out!

(I type by the Columbus Method - seek out, land upon - and discover)
All typos are inadvertent and due to going too fast!

Bob - N0DGN