[AMRadio] 813 tubes

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 9 18:55:45 EDT 2010

you can usually find them on ebay, neat older tube, I used them in the 50s
and still have some, keep thinking  I will put them back on.
you have modulate the screen or let it " self modulate" through a choke. if
you have significant drive power, consider triodes, especially for a
monoband amp, plus they just modulate better, especially the low mu tubes.
and the lower the mu the better.   Bernie W8RPW