[AMRadio] American Morse Porta Paddle II w/DCP PortaPaddle QuikMount

Howard Weinstein k3hw at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 18:07:37 EDT 2010

FOR SALE - My American Morse Porta
Paddle II with DCP PortaPaddle QuikMount.

Updated original design features solid feel and full - Adjustability in a miniature size Iambic Paddle - Amazing feel for it's size and weight - Only 2.5 Ounces, 1 1/2 x 1 7/8 x 1 3/16 Inch - CNC Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum  - fully assembled - Durable Mil Spec Anodized Finish
Gap and spring force fully adjustable to individual taste - Very solid, reliable design - no delicate parts to fall out of adjustment
Drilled & tapped in base for mounting.

DCP PortaPaddle QuikMount - CNC machined mounting plate interchangeable on DCP and Porta Paddle - Super rigid fastener has 8 times the strength of Velcro for solid mounting  - Aggressive adhesive bonds securely to most
surfaces; high temperature resistant -  Mounting plate MIL-spec anodized to insulate from connections. I am including the granite slab that I used for this great little paddle - ot could use some edge polishing but I am sure that you will be happy with it!

Paddle with mounting plate and granite slab - $64.00 -
includes shipping ANYWHERE CONUS

Payment ONLY via PayPal $64.00 to k3hw at yahoo.com

Will ship immediately upon receipt of payment via USPS
w/Delivery Confirmation

 Tnx es 72/73 de Howie K3HW