[AMRadio] Introduction and parts source needed

Jim Wilhite w5jo at att.net
Thu Jul 29 17:07:30 EDT 2010

Hi Steve and Welcome aboard:

Are you looking for the resistors that snap into clips or do you want
those with ends that will accept wire?  Mouser has power resistors and
so does Allied or Newark electronics, just hand on to your wallet for it
is about to get flatter.

http://www.mouser.com/

http://www.newark.com/

http://www.alliedelec.com/

I use Mouser most of the time because they don't have a minimum order.
Someone may come along who has other sources and I would check prices
from all before you order.

Hope you get that thing going soon and have great fun with it.

73

Jim/W5JO