[AMRadio] looking for power resistors (T-350XM)

Nick England navy.radio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 15:13:53 EDT 2010

If you find a source, please let us all know.
Try Surplus Sales - they have a some clip-in types listed under
wirewound resistors
http://www.surplussales.com/Resistors/Res-WireWnd.html

I am looking for two 50K, 86w ones. They are mil spec RW12 types.
50K / 86W RW12F503 - 7-1/2" long, 1-1/8" diameter.
http://www.navy-radio.com/xmtrs/urt3-06/p4080038.jpg

73 & Good Luck,
Nick K4NYW