[AMRadio] Introduction and parts needed T-350-XM

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Sat Jul 31 13:57:35 EDT 2010

The Tech Rad T-350 was an upgrade on the RCA ET-4336F. The major difference
between the two was that the Tech Rad incorporated a separate power supply
for the VFO whereas the RCA used a single source B+. They both used a speech
amplifier that used 6J6's resistively coupled to a pair of 6L6's which in
turn drove the 805's. Both transmitters were pretty hardy and saw service in
the late part of WW II and later as part of the merchant marine for numerous
countries.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK