[AMRadio] Introduction and parts needed T-350-XM

Geoff Edmonson w5omr at att.net
Sat Jul 31 17:29:24 EDT 2010

  On 07/31/2010 01:38 PM, Bob Peters wrote:
> Yes Geoff it was and now owned by a guy around Ozona and sounding great...
> Also there is one in Winnsboro TX K5KXD... He bought it from a guy in NJ and
> it sounds great...Never have seen any others...The guy that has Ozona Bobs
> wanted to sell it about a year ago...
>

>    On 07/31/2010 12:41 PM, Bob Deuel wrote:
>> Oh yes..... The good 'ole Techrad T-350-XM. There are not too many of those
>> transmitters still left around.
> Wasn't that the transmitter that Ozona Bob/W5PYT used to use?

Not Scotty/K5SPE.  He's got his home-brew push-pull 833 x push-pull
833's up over there, along with a Gates BC-1 that will be going to his
son's place in Austin, TX (I guess) soon.

If there was ever anyone who knew -everything- about a rig and -all-
it's intricacies and idiosyncrasies, it was Ozona Bob,, may he R.I.P.

--
-Geoff/W5OMR