[AMRadio] Any AM ops in my area?

Dave Mayfield W9WRL wrl at gwltd.com
Tue Jun 1 07:45:21 EDT 2010

Todd, my first thoughts after reading your message.

1. If you can find someone in your area that would be great.
2. If not start reading, and ask questions. (This is how I learned)
3. HV is not something you should be afraid of, it is however something
you need to understand and respect.

Best of luck.

73 Dave W9WRL.com